Iran’s nuclear program is widely considered the most pressing proliferation threat currently facing the international community. For this reason a variety of countries have worked to address this issue in a constructive manner. Despite these efforts, the Iranian regime has continued to obfuscate, stall, and deceive its interlocutors from both the United Nations and from the P5+1, the informal group of world powers currently negotiating with the Iranian regime. Below please find select information pertaining to Iran’s continuing illicit nuclear efforts.
- IAEA Board Report – November 16, 2012
- IAEA Board Report – August 30, 2012
- IAEA Board Report – May 25, 2012
- IAEA Board Report – February 24, 2012
- Taking Stock and Moving Forward on the Issue of the Parchin High Explosives Test Site – January 25, 2013
- Steering Iran Away from Nuclear Weapons – January 16, 2013
- Understanding the IAEA’s Mandate in Iran – November 27, 2012